Harmless and hilarious. Great April Fools jokes that'll leave 'em shaking their heads - and smiling. Easy pranks you can pull off in minutes, and they'll remember for years. It's cool to Fool!
1. Got a picture of a good friend? Have photo greeting cards made announcing an insane new job, or the birth of triplets, or any wild thing you can think of. Then mail them to everyone you know they know, or post it on their Facebook page. (Check out the card above.)
2. The next time you have company, serve them a bowl of shelled peanuts. After they’ve eaten a few handfuls, casually mention that you've never liked peanuts, but you love to suck the chocolate off of them.
3. Walk up to a friend at work or school and whisper, “They know.” Then quickly walk away. Most people will wrack their brains wondering what they did that people found out about.
4. Offer to wake up early and make pancakes for your family. Cut up round, pancake-size pieces of cloth beforehand. (Old sheets work great for this.) Coat the cloth pieces with batter and cook 'em up. They look like actual pancakes, but can’t be cut, even with a knife.
5. Choose an inside door that opens into a room or hallway. Open it about 3 inches, and balance a roll of toilet paper on top of the open door. When someone opens it, they’ll get a gentle - but very surprising - bonk on the head.
6. Got a ceiling fan? Put some little piles of talcum powder on top of the blades and wait for somebody to turn it on. It’ll be snowing indoors.
7. Got a neighbor who's a real patriot? Always flying the flag? Sneak out late at night and replace it with a large pair of boxer shorts.
8. Put some ash or soot on your fingertip. Casually mention to a friend that he has a spot of dirt on his face as you reach up to remove it. Leave your mark!
9. Are you a bit tech savvy? Got a Bluetooth headset? Link your headset
to a friend's unattended phone, then have some fun with her next
conversation. Pretend you're with the NSA and say quietly, "No, I don't think she knows her phone is tapped..."
10. Buy a prepaid gift card from Starbucks or another store for $25. Then use it for yourself till it only has 25 cents left on it. Present it as a gift to your fool.
11. Stretchy shrink-wrap can be
loads of fun. You can get it at most office supply stores. Completely
wrap a friend's car, bike, or motorcycle. Extra credit: leave a
large pink bow on top.
12. Go online and find the logo of a store near you. Even a big chain store like Walmart. Copy it and create a letter saying the recipient has won a lifetime supply of Depends diapers, oatmeal, pencils, or anything they use a lot. Send it to them by registered mail.
13. At your April Fool's Day dinner, make sure everyone has a glass of water. Bring out a fresh egg and tell them if an egg is placed just right, it will float on the water. You'll give $10 to anyone who can do it. They'll try and fail, but you magically make it happen. The secret? Your water has a spoonful or two of salt in it.
14. You're out for a meal with friends. One leaves to use the bathroom. You tear off a piece of drinking straw wrapper, roll it into a little ball, and insert it into their straw. When she comes back and takes a sip, watch her face as she wonders what was in her beverage.
15. My brother and sister have been
surprising each other with a fake grisly human hand for years. Each
prank gets more elaborate. My brother found it in his wife's garter at
their wedding. My sister found in in her new toilet. And so on. Try it with any fake body part!
16. Does your wife or husband have a car with memory seats? Reset their seat position so it's as high and forward as possible. Then move the seat all the way back. When they get in and hit their memory button, in a second or two they'll be kissing the steering wheel. (Or if your spouse is shorter, just reverse this.)
17. Invite friends over for dinner. Afterwards, serve them fortune cookies with weird funny fortunes. You can use ours, if you like, on this page.
More like this:
Or go back to "Really Funny Stuff"